This jumper breaks three - no make that four (!!!!) of my jumper rules.
- Rule 1. It must not be made entirely of acrylic. It can have some acrylic in it but on the whole, it should be made of lovely natural materials like linen, cotton, cashmere and silk (dream on). This one is 100% acrylic. Can I reconcile myself with the fact that this jumper is likely to pill or worse - go up in flames?
- Rule 2. No stupidly long sleeves to make me look like I've bought a jumper which doesn't fit. The sleeves are meant to be long - look at the model! But can I reconcile myself with the fact that they are going to flop in my food?
- Rule 3. No chunky monkey knits to make me look a chunky money. Can I reconcile myself to the fact that this jumper might make me look chunkier than normal though I've not had the pleasure of stuffing myself with delicious food to warrant looking chunky? Hmm - seems a little wrong doesn't it?
- Rule 4. No loose knit weave jumpers which you can catch on a door handle as you pass by. This jumper is practically shouting at the door handle to do it's worse. Is it wise to have a jumper which will cost you £25.99 for a single wear because you caught it on your way out of the house and you can never wear it again?
Hmm food for thought indeed. Four strikes against already and here's come's another one ... the sleeves are really bulky inside my coat.
So what made me bring it home? I was really drawn to the jumper because it was black and navy which in fact is one of my favourite shouldn't be mixed colour combos. The fact that it goes with the Opening Ceremony loafers is not lost on me either :o). And lastly, it's not too long in the body which counts for a lot in a short person's world.
Zara Jumper, H&M Jeans, Opening Ceremony Loafers
So what's a girl to do? Put your votes in now. Keep or return?
Mum to Ben & George, married to the Grumps, living in suburbia, somewhere in the north of England.
- 2014 (67)
- 2012 (116)
Taking my cue from the Aldi adverts .... Decisions, decisions! Equipment Signature silk shirt available here and here ....
I can! Special K - you have a lot to answer for - that has been ingrained in my consciousness since I don't know when. And so I f...
Pinterest (no idea of original source) That's one of my favourite Pinterest looks from last year. I searched high and low for a...
Hmmmm. Now this is an interesting one. The Uniqlo pocket silk shirt that I ordered arrived and I had really high hopes for it based on m...
Asos Dialog Plimsolls Let's get back to my first love. Shoes. And the shoes I have been living in until very recently have been...
So I've got it in my head that I want some patchwork jeans .... Stylonylon ...
Remember my patchwork jeans from the other day? When I finished playing dress up in front of the camera, I switched it all down to this. ...
Adidas Stan Smiths , Susie Ho Bracelet, Nghghghghg. Ngghghghg. Nghghghghgh. Nghgghghghhg. Grrrrrr. Nghghghghg. Those weird ...
1. Bella Freud Aura Dog Sweatshirt Woof woof. I have a navy APC sweatshirt with a logo on the front. I have a black Ganni sweatshirt wi...
Right. We're in mid October, the temperatures have dropped and the shops are now filling up with Christmas jumpers. To get the best o...