Accessorize Ronnie Camera Bag

Wednesday 21 September 2016





Ronnie's just joined my bag family. He's kind of a lovely deep red with a mock croc finish. Not too big, not too small. If you like, you can even buy extra funky bag straps for him and his family. Family? Oh yes, there are a whole bunch of Ronnies out there. There's a blue one, black one, tan one, leopard one and of course my lovely deep red one. A veritable little bag family all living here. And to add to their charm, you can even buy interchangeable funky bag straps (here) to jazz them up a little. 

Cool.


Zara Coat, Adidas Superstars, Uniqlo Breton, Accessorize Ronnie Camera bag




2 comments

  1. Oooh I'm a little bit in love with Ronnie too! What a gorgeous colour......that's a colour that I just happen to be missing in my vast collection of handbags! I may just have to join you and purchase one of of these! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's such a useful size too with his two compartments! I'm already very fond of him. I might keep him plain as I'm too indecisive over the guitar straps! x

      Delete

Susie So So