Quick OOTD : 26/09/16 Night Music

Monday 26 September 2016



Mango Jacket (old but alternative here)
Bella Freud Jumper (ss16 but current season here)
Adidas Stan Smith Luxe


A very kind lady contacted me in June to let me know the Bella Freud Night Music jumper was on sale in Selfridges after I'd left a comment on her Instagram in February saying how much I loved it. 

Me? I was on it like a car bonnet!


-------------------------------

Last Note :

  • Incase you're wondering about the fit of the Bella Freud jumpers, I'm wearing a size small and I'm a size 10 and the jumpers are quite long in the body. Well they are if you're a shortie like me.
  • I've previously had a Bella Freud jumper in a medium but had to sell that on as it was a touch too big. There wasn't much in it though but you know yourself what feels right.


Post a Comment

Susie So So