My New Grey

Tuesday 22 November 2016


Pull & Bear Embellished Pumps (old but these are fab)
Zara Bag (old but silver version here and blue version here)
Topshop Baxter Jeans (old)
Matalan Fur Coat (old)


I love me a bit of cashmere especially at this time of year. Actually I like cashmere all year round if I'm honest. I've said it before on the blog, I'm not picky, I don't mind if it's high end or supermarket cashmere - it all works for me as it's just not as prickly or itchy as other stuff - mainly lambswool. I thought I'd try something different from my usual grey and opted for a camel colour way. So I broke out of the grey zone but not too far. Now lemon yellow. That would be out of my comfort zone.

Baby steps, baby steps.



I did change in to my Uggs later!



---------------------------


Last Note :

  • I sized up in the jumper from my usual size small to a medium as I wanted to wear this casually and a little slouchy. It also gives me some room for layering underneath.
  • It's quite a robust cashmere (3 ply) and although not quite as soft as some, you do feel like you can just throw it on and not worry too much about it. This is an absolute must since the dog arrived. He likes to paw me and he's a clumsy mutt.
  • I've actually not had it off my back since I received it. It's my kind of easy throw it on kind of thing.
  • It's machine washable! Well I have to confess here, I stick all my cashmere in the washing machine regardless of the wash labels but it's nice to know that for once I'm actually allowed to!


* Cashmere Jumper  c/o Woolovers



2 comments

  1. So gutted that coat is old! Love it, been looking for one like it this season. The camel is a fab colour on you. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a couple of years old now and I love it. It really is one of my favourite coats to wear once it gets a bit colder and I'm not in the mood for a parka. Get hunting for your perfect faux fur!

      Delete

Susie So So